Home Clip-Welt.de Suche Registrieren

• Forum • Security •Security issues with pi?

Seiten: 1
05.04.2018 09:01
davefollmers

Security issues with pi?

Hi,

I was wondering what kind of security issues could be encountered by adding a Raspberry Pi onto a school network? I was talking with a member of our District Technology staff and they said that I could not add a raspberry pi to the school network because of "security issues"...they wouldnt elaborate about what they are. I had a Weather Station setup and TV Message board that we both running on rPI and now the plug has been pulled on them.
My guess is that maybe VNC or SSH? I think that it is more of a case of ignorance and not wanting a new device on the network. I am prepared to go to bat to get pi going in our school. I just wanted to check here first to see if there is something that I am missing security wise, that I should be aware of.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=115902
Blockchain Application Examples

Thank you.

01.05.2018 13:02
Luis34

I think there is no issues occurred if you plug in, because when ever i plug in my system it just automatically device successfully installed shown on screen but, if you have want expert help you can use dissertation-service here you can find the good solution people give you good advise just submit your problem.

Seiten: 1